Commercial electronic systems have now become the order of the day with an increase in global crime rates (though not so much in certain parts of America but failing cities like LA, Chicago, and Baltimore – the quality of life is horrendous) and terrorist activities (caused by governments who ignored evil which is what occurred during most of the 90s in America and in the years from 2009 to 2016 in America which saw one terrorist attack after another).
9-11 was a massive terrorist attack but that was based on the growth of Al Qaeda in the 90s which was not properly thwarted by America. Al Qaeda grew in the 90s and ISIS grew from 09 to 16 – we can be thankful that ISIS began to get eliminated in 2017 but threats still remain.
Moreover, that’s why having one at home, or the workplace has now become an absolute necessity for the protection of your assets and loved ones (just watch 24 or the amazing movie Blackhat). However, protection isn’t the only things that commercial electronic system offer.
There’s more to it than just that; you are assured of your peace of mind through the conveniences of in-depth surveillance, intrusion and access control. The following are the principal benefits of a commercial electronic system.
- Video Surveillance is the crowning glory of commercial electronic systems: Since nearly all commercial electronic systems nowadays come with single or multiple CCTV cameras, it’s easy to constantly view and monitor an office or home’s entry and exit points as also storage areas in stockyards and go downs 24×7.
- This, in turn, helps prevent or mitigate incidents of violence and harassment at the workplace or at home. Video surveillance also reduces manpower costs and enhances worker productivity. Moreover, these commercial electronic systems are also mobile connected and give their users the liberty to monitor home security even when they are on the go.
- Reduces fraud & theft: Fraud of any sort committed by employees and/or customers at the workplace are easily detectable through commercial electronic systems, which record everything and serve as actual proof of a misdemeanor taking place. Moreover, they reduce crime at stores and large shopping malls where people know they’re being watched. Multiple incidents of shoplifting, for instance, have been detected and proved through CCTV systems.
- Insurance benefits: For those businesses that deploy sophisticated commercial electronic systems, insurance premium proves to be less expensive as the insurer know that its client will have the necessary proof to support its claim for theft or burglary.
- Commercial electronic systems guide stronger business strategy: An electronic system helps you study your store’s customer flow and traffic patterns and actually helps you plan on improving the store’s layout, stocking new items and goods and in changing the overall strategies for your business. For instance, you are consistently understaffed when the 11 am rush starts. You now know that you have to put more people on the job to tackle the issue.
As more and more state-of-the-art commercial electronic systems enter the market every day, the security risks of running a large business are also getting proportionately reduced. So, these are must-haves in a vastly insecure world.