Customer Service Representative
Our growing business is looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem. The successful candidate for this role will have strong knowledge of our target vertical markets, overall knowledge of all services and products we offer and will provide clear communication to our service, operation and sales management.
- Use of CRM
- Use of personal vehicle to travel to and from customers/office as required
- Paperwork completion
- Communicate to customer’s full breadth and capabilities of CES installation and services
- Full communication to staff
- On-going training on existing and new equipment from all manufacturers
- Attend weekly Sales meetings
- Work with Sales staff to identify potential customers that may require additional support
- Must have previous working knowledge of company target vertical markets.
- Must have worked in low voltage industry for a minimum of five years
- Must have a valid Permanent Employment Registration Card (PERC)