Powerful, Easy-to-Use Technology
Experience inspection technology that delivers convenience, compliance and verifiable results all in one innovative solution. Leveraging BuildingReports’ innovative digital reporting and point-and-scan mobile device technology, we deliver the industry’s most comprehensive inspection reports in real time via our online portal. Authorized stakeholders can access the reports any time from any device with an internet connection, and even review discrepancies, approve repairs or replacement, and schedule service calls.
Robust Reports, When and How You Need Them
With BuildingReports’ digital inspection technology, we deliver comprehensive inspections that are fully
documented in compliance with NFPA and regulatory standards.
- Provides inspection reports with device-level detail
- Audit trail of prior inspection reports for multiple years for AHJ/Fire Marshal comparison, including quarterly reports for accredited healthcare agencies
- Full code explanations included for devices with discrepancies
- Comprehensive database of nearly every form required for compliance purposes, including custom options
Secure, Verifiable Data
BuildingReports independently verifies service provider’s certifications, licenses, insurances, affiliations, and distributorships so Building Owners don’t have to. Additional verification features providing valuable insight and business intelligence include:
- Inspection date and time stamps for each device
- Manufacturer recalls
- Statistical analysis on each device such as decibel levels and water pressure
- Recommended actions needed to meet compliance requirements
Everything you need to ensure fire and life safety compliance in one place, available 24/7.
- Acess key info at a glance and quickly get to the information you need, when and how you need it
- Inspection & Testing with Date/Time of test verification for accountability
- Inventory & Warranty (aging) report
- See quotes, approve repairs, and create service tickets with Proposed Solutions report
For More Information
For more information about BuildingReports web-based fire and life safety inspection-reporting solutions, call (+1)770-495-1993, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.buildingreports.com.
- Real-time, verifiable, device-level inspection reports available 24/7; know exactly what was inspected and when with detailed test results
- Embedded references to NFPA and CMS accredited agency codes and standards
- Complete fire and life safety service forms library, including the ability to scan in paper forms for use and customize/create new ones
- Provide easy access for authorized stakeholders, including AHJs
- Integrated fire and life safety service management suite to manage repairs, replacements and service calls, all from within the online report